If you are in need of an emergency plumbing service, we’ve got you covered!
CORONOVIRUS UPDATE – During this time of uncertainty, we are here to help you. Please read our update regarding emergency plumbing and Coronavirus concerns
You can rely on us to be there for you in a central heating or plumbing emergency with assistance from our authorised Gas Safe engineers. Our team are skilled and able to tackle any emergency to make sure you are warm and safe. Our team can repair and service most systems and ensure they operate at the right efficiency, preventing further problems from arising
We are authorised members of Gas Safe, and we provide many gas work and central heating services for domestic customers in Newport, Cardiff and the surrounding areas. Each of or engineers carry a Gas Safe Register ID card showing the type of gas work they are qualified to do.
We are Coronavirus conscious and we will act responsibly.
None of our engineers have tested positive for COVID-19 and, as advised, we are closely monitoring our team to ensure early identification of symptoms that may be exhibited. To further ensure the safety of our customers, our engineers and our support team, we are proactively following pandemic guidelines:
- Remote working for all administrative and support staff.
- Active emergency engineers are not in the “at-risk” demographic.
- Reduced service provision to essential work and emergencies only.
- Social distancing when undertaking work in a property.
- Continuous education and communication on all safety guidelines.
- Gloves, sanitiser gel and sanitising wipes to be used at all properties before and after work.