Regarding critical works for emergency plumbing and Coronavirus concerns, we would like to reassure you that we are following the guidance set out by the World Health Organization and local health authorities.
Our first priority is to help you keep warm and safe and doing this we must protect our engineers at the same time. If you need advice regarding emergency plumbing and Coronavirus please read the following information or contact us to find out more.
We are Coronavirus conscious and we will act responsibly.
None of our engineers have tested positive for COVID-19 and, as advised, we are closely monitoring our team to ensure early identification of symptoms that may be exhibited. To further ensure the safety of our customers, our engineers and our support team, we are proactively following pandemic guidelines:
- Remote working for all administrative and support staff.
- Active emergency engineers are not in the “at-risk” demographic.
- Reduced service provision to essential work and emergencies only.
- Social distancing when undertaking work in a property.
- Continuous education and communication on all safety guidelines.
- Gloves, sanitiser gel and sanitising wipes to be used at all properties before and after work.
If you do you require urgent assistance and need to call us out, we will contact you prior to entering the property to confirm the work to be carried out, ensuring both parties are happy to proceed.
If you need critical work undertaken, you can find out more about our emergency plumbing services here or you can simply contact us on 01633 894113 and we can discuss your situation. We will assess each scenario on a case-by-case basis to ensure that your requirement is of an urgent nature and is responsible to proceed with. We are recognised locally for our excellent customer experience and we promise that we will be there for you every step of the way during this crisis.
For more information regarding coronavirus, please visit the World Health Organisation website